Alyshea Surani completed her Juris Doctor from the University of Calgary in 2017. Prior to law school, she completed her Bachelor of Science (Dean’s List), from the University of Calgary. Her science background, combined with her work experience in medical clinics, is an asset in understanding the nuances of personal injury and medical malpractice files.
Alyshea advocates for injured plaintiffs, and has represented clients at the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta. She has experience in alternate dispute resolution.
Alyshea is currently completing her Masters at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge while practicing at Pipella Law. Alyshea enjoys coaching high school students in the annual Fasken Martineau Mock Trial Competition in conjunction with Law Day.
Outside of the office, Alyshea enjoys travelling with her husband, dancing, and fashion.
- Alberta, 2018
- Masters in Entrepreneurship, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, End of 2020
- Juris Doctor, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Dean’s List), University of Calgary, 2012
- Coach for high school students in the annual Fasken Martineau Mock Trial Competition in conjunction with Law Day, Calgary, 2018-2019
- Director of Digital Marketing and Fundraising, World Partnership Walk Calgary, 2017-2018
- VIP Breakfast Event Lead, World Partnership Walk Calgary, 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta