Looking for a free personalized consultation? We operate on a contingency basis – fill out this form and contact our experienced personal injury lawyers at Pipella Law today – our Calgary based team will get back to you as soon as we can.
We appreciate you choosing Pipella Law.
- We are committed to your safety and request that you wear a mask and gloves when you enter our premises and wash your hands frequently;
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to the virus, or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days, we respectfully ask that you do not enter Pipella Law offices;
- We are able to accommodate any clients via email, telephone, zoom or webex; and
- If you are visiting our offices, we ask that you sign the Alberta Health Services Covid-19 declaration to ensure safety of both clients and our staff.
- Brain injury, including:
- Post-Concussion Syndrome (PCS);
- Severe spinal cord injury;
- Paraplegia; and
- Sports Accidents Liability;
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, including:
- Pedestrian, Automobile, Truck,
- Boating, ATV, Snowmobile; and
- Bicycle & Motorbike MVA’s.
- Fatalities & Wrongful death;
- Permanent disabilities, including:
- Chronic Pain Syndrome;
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); and
- Anxiety, Depression & Suicidal Ideation.
24-Hour Service Call
- Free consultation and hospital visit;
- No fee unless recovery;
- Competitive rates;
- Assistance with securing medical aid;
- Wheelchair access at the front of the building;
- English, Swiss German, & Punjabi spoken and professional translators available upon request;
- Your personal injury experts with close to 60 years combined experience in the area of personal injury litigation; and
- Family-owned and operated since the 1960’s.
Parking is located at:
- Best Western;
- London Drugs; and
- 2 hour street parking.
*Please note: we are located 6 blocks from the LRT.
Getting here from the Airport
Trips from the airport to the beltline can vary in length depending on traffic and your mode of transportation.
Time: 30 minutes to downtown Calgary
The Calgary Allied Airport Shuttle runs every 30 minutes, seven days a week, from 8 a.m. until midnight. Tickets are $15 one-way and can be purchased online or by calling 403.299.9555. Catch the shuttle at Bus Bay 8 on arrivals level one. It connects Calgary International Airport with most major hotels in the downtown core. Some hotels also offer their own shuttle to and from the airport.
Cost: $45-60 approximately
Time: 25 or so minutes to downtown Calgary
Cab fares to and from Calgary International Airport depend on the distance of your destination, but a one way trip to and from the airport from the downtown core is generally between $40 to $50. On-demand airport service is provided by Associated Cabs, which offers wheelchair accessible cars. Taxis from the airport are available in the taxi cue as you leave the baggage area;
Several car rental options, located inside Calgary International Airport’s departures level two, across the road from the main terminal building. All major car rental companies are represented.
There are several hotels in close proximity to the offices of Pipella Law:
- Best Western across the street from our offices; and
- Nuvo Hotel & Suites around the corner from our offices.
Other hotels nearby in the downtown core include:
- the Fairmont Palliser;
- the Westin Hotel;
- the Hyatt Hotel;
- the Le Germain;
- the Marriott;
- the Fairfield Inn & Suites;
- the Delta;
- the Hotel Arts;
- the Hotel Elan;
- the Hotel Arts Kensington; and
- Alt Hotel Calgary East Village.
There are several restaurants, coffee shops and lounges that are in close proximity to our offices:
At Pipella Law, we understand that navigating the complex legal system can be difficult—if English is not your first language. In addition to English, our law firm can readily assist clients who require translation services in Punjabi.
If our available staff cannot meet your specific language needs at your initial meeting, Pipella Law will arrange for a translator, at no extra cost to you. We are accomplished in working with families or individuals who may need translation services and, if necessary, a translator can be present for every meeting that you may have with us, from the initial consultation through to settlement. Pipella Law will work with you in your language.
At Pipella Law, we believe that language should never be a barrier to protecting your rights and your access to justice.
If you have suffered a personal injury, contact the personal injury lawyers at Pipella Law today to learn how they may help you recover from this traumatic experience.