Rely On the Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers That Win In Alberta
Our goal is to always collect the maximum compensation for our clients by negotiating a settlement. However, the personal injury lawyers at Pipella Law are also prepared to aggressively take your case to trial if need be, but always hope to settle before that stage because going to trial is very expensive.
We have over 60 years combined of litigation experience in representing personal injury accident victims. We represent the injured in various types of auto and motor vehicle crashes including:
- Car Accidents;
- Truck Accidents;
- Motorcycle Accidents;
- Quadding Accidents;
- ATV Accidents;
- Snowmobile Accidents; and
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents.
We also bring considerable case experience in the matter of representing the victims of drunken driving accidents, or accidents caused by an uninsured or under-insured drivers.
Pipella Law’s personal injury lawyers represent clients in auto accidents who become injured because drivers who hit them or cause an accident when they are a passenger may be:
- Under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or pharmaceuticals;
- Following too closely;
- Exhibiting excessive speeds;
- Passing unsafely;
- Involved in head-on/Rear-end Collisions;
- Carrying unsecured freight & Cargo;
- Driving in poor weather conditions;
- Involved in a jackknife or rollover;
- Involved in Bus Accidents/SUV Rollovers;
- Drifting in and out of lanes;
- Injured from tire blowouts;
- Dangerously parked on the shoulder of the road;
- Running Stop Lights/Stop Signs; and
- Inattentive and driving carelessly.
If you have been a victim of a motor vehicle accident, contact our car accident lawyers in Calgary immediately to schedule a free consultation to explore your legal options. The insurance companies do not always have your best interests in mind and it is important that you get all the compensation that you deserve, so that you may provide for your family, pay for your medical bills, recover your potentially lost wages, and receive long term care to ease your pain and suffering.
In all cases of motor vehicle accidents, we take the steps to conduct a complete investigation. Our personal injury lawyers are capable of properly assessing the true impact of a devastating head, brain, neck, or spinal cord injury. Our team works with a variety of leading consultants including economists, accident reconstruction specialists, and various medical experts who can present the facts that will solidify your injury claim so you can be fairly compensated.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation Today
No Legal Fees Unless You Are Compensated.
Contact Pipella Law’s personal injury lawyers in Calgary and receive a free consultation. We work on wrongful death and personal injury cases in Calgary on a contingency basis; which means you pay no legal fees until you are compensated. Our legal team will also make hospital visits and are available to answer our clients’ questions and concerns on a 24-hour basis.
Contact Pipella Law Today
You can sustain catastrophic, permanent, life changing injuries in a motor vehicle accident due to someone else’s negligence, some of which include:
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- Snowmobile and ATV Accident Lawyers
- Boat Accident Lawyers
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Truck Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Lawyers
- SUV Rollover Lawyers
- Side Impact Collision Lawyers
- Rear End Collision Lawyers
- Head-On Collision Lawyers
- Victims of Impaired Drivers